Countdown to Disney

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

7 weeks, and 41 lbs.

That's right, today is 7 weeks post op and I have lost 41 lbs according to my scale here at home, which is pretty on with the Dr. scale. So much to update since last time. I finally got to go back to work yesterday! It was a pretty good first day back. Of course I was welcomed back with a bang. We had a Code called on one of the patients so we ended up moving them to the unit, but other then that it was a pretty good first day. I got tons of complements on how good I look. I've gotta say I'm not use to that, but it was kinda nice.

Sunday, was our annual BBQ cook off at church. I had so much fun cooking and being with everyone. My team took 1st in Chili and Brisket!! I'm so proud of them. My dad and brother worked really hard on everything they did. I really enjoyed myself even though I wasn't able to gorge myself with food. I'm finally getting the hang of "you don't have to eat to have a good time." Anyway, this morning, I got up and went to the gym. My mom and I went and did a Zumba class. It was awesome. It kicked our butts, but we're gonna go back and do it again and I can't wait!! Woo hoo!!  Well that's all for now, I will try and keep this updated weekly unless I get really busy or something.. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment